ESET File Security: your best choice
- Proven ESET NOD32® Technology Working for You. With Exploit Blocker and Advanced Memory Scanner to neutralize sophisticated threats.
- Meets the needs of complex network infrastructure. Optimized for Virtual environments, with Native Clustering support and Storage Scan.
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via the new ESET Remote Administrator web-console.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus protects servers and workstations: Effective, failure-free in operation and extremely sparing of resources.
ESET DELIVERS FOR YOU
Protecting Your Data
- Antivirus and Antispyware Protection
Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware with optional cloud-powered scanning for even better performance and detection.
- Exploit Blocker - Fighting Targeted Attacks
New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits – i.e. zero-day attacks.
- Advanced Memory ScannerMonitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak, allowing for effective infection prevention, even from heavily obfuscated malware.
- Specialized cleaners
Provides most relevant critical malware standalone cleaners within the product interface for malware which cannot be removed by the regular cleaner.
Complex Infrastructure Fully Protected
- Optimized for the Virtual Environment
ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files so replica files on one machine are not scanned again on other virtual machines.
- Native Clustering Support
Interconnect several installed nodes of ESET File Security within a cluster and manage them as one, eliminating the need to replicate changes in configuration manually.
- Hyper-V Storage Scan
Scans Microsoft Windows® servers with enabled Hyper-V role for malware, without a need to have another instance of antivirus product in place. For enhanced performance, scans can be carried
- Storage Scan
Easily set up on-demand scans of connected Network Attached Storage (NAS). Used with ESET Shared Local Cache, can hugely reduce disk input/output operations.
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) Provider
Monitors key functionalities of ESET File Security via WMI framework. This allows integration of ESET File Security into third-party management and SIEM software.
- Component-Based Installation
Allows you to choose to install only those components you need:
- Real-Time File
- Web protocol
- Device Control
- Graphical User
- And others
- Small System Demands
ESET File Security delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for essential programs that end users depend on daily.
- ESET Log Collector
Collects all logs relevant for troubleshooting into one archive, which can be emailed or uploaded to a shared network drive to speed up the troubleshooting process.
- Process Exclusions
Allows you to define processes which are ignored by the real-time protection module – especially useful for backup or live virtual machine migration.
- Customizable GUI Visibility
By hiding the GUI completely, the “egui.exe” process does not run at all, resulting in even lower system resource consumption by the ESET solution.
WHAT OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT ESET?
- Operating Systems for Windows Server Version: Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, 2012, 2008R2, 2008, 2003
Microsoft Windows Server Core 2012R2, 2012, 2008R2, 2008 Core
Microsoft Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003R2, 2003
- Compatible with the new ESET Remote Administrator 6
Note: Not compatible with previous versions of ESET Remote Administrator
See more information about ESET Remote Administrator compatibility